CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 12, 2008

6 things I love about my wife (including but not limited to)

  1. She is my moral compass, keeps me honest, and encourages me to take the high road.
  2. Her Hands: Nobody has touched me with such care and gentleness. I love to see her do the same with my son.
  3. She accomplishes so much for our family. Despite preschool, babysitting, caring for Colin, and the million other projects she has going on, she always finds time to make cookies.
  4. I have never met a more honest person.
  5. She forgives and forgets.
  6. She is beautiful.

3 comments:

karin said...

Aren't you so sweet. Seriously, I am getting a little teary-eyed.

The Barb Chronicles said...

Well said Dave, though i have never experienced the whole hand thing. :--) Your wife is TURLY amazing!

Stephens Family said...

That is so sweet. I think your wife is great too. She accomplishes way more than I could ever do.