CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 7, 2007

Whoa! Six weeks!


I can't belive that our baby is going to be six weeks tomorrow! Time definately has gone faster since he was born than while I was pregnant. We are loving our little Colin! He is a sweet baby who loves to cuddle his mommy. The little baby who was barely six pounds when he was born was a chunky 9 pounds 4 ounces at his 1 month appointment.
Colin was very busy last weekend. He really enjoyed his first BYU game and didn't even cry when he watched it with his daddy. (If you haven't ever watched a BYU football game with Dave, you are missing out on an interesting experience. I'm pretty sure the players can hear him cheer through the TV!)
We blessed him last Sunday, and the little turkey cried through the whole thing. But Colin doesn't have just any cry- He has a "goat" cry. It's quite impossible to describe, but if a goat were to laugh, it would sound something like Colin's cry.

Colin is very facinated by ceiling fans. He also loves the mobile in his crib. He studies it quite intensely and fusses when it quits moving and is not content until you wind it for him again. Colin just knows what he wants and isn't afraid to let you know!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

That is great! Looks healthy and beautiful! Hope all is well with you both!

karin said...

I love the sleeping one and your family photo. You look really good. Isn't fun how they can tell you what they want, even at such a young age?

You should come to the San Diego game- it is only about an hour from our place.

Wangsgaard said...

You both look great and Colin is so cute!

Corinne said...

Colin is so cute! Cambrea- you're looking great as well!

mistyp said...

He's so cute! Love that close up of his face on the first picture! You look like happy parents! ;)

mistyp said...

P.S. What does Dave's shirt say? Trust Me I'm a.....?

Lulucarrot said...

I miss you guys! Please send me your address!

Cambrea said...

"Trust me I'm a lawyer"... ha ha

Stamp With Linz said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Best wishes!!!

mistyp said...

It doesn't surprise me that his shirt says that...but thanks for clarifying. :) Maybe I should make one like that for Craig. :)

The Nielsens said...

Cambria,

He is so cute. What a sweet boy. You and Dave look great!!! Sounds like Colin is already a BYU fan.

I miss you guys.
Deena

Garlic Boy said...

What about how cute Davious looks?