CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 13, 2007

Perhaps only days now!

Since y'all have been asking about the pregnancy . . .

Cambrea was dilated to a 2 at her appointment on Monday, was starting to become "effaced" (whatever that means), and began losing her plug today. Oh, and we decided on a first name: Colin, after my dad. No middle name yet--still working on that one.

By the way--I won my first jury trial on Wednesday, bringing my overall record to 7-1. It was nice to do something other than a bench trial.

4 comments:

karin said...

CONGRATULATIONS! (on both) I hope her labor goes as nicely as my second did- I STRONGLY "recommend" an epidural. Bryan says the epidural is just as much for him as it is for me.

mistyp said...

Wow! Sounds like things are progressing toward labor. Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures of him sooner or later. :)

Wangsgaard said...

Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Epidurals are WONDERFUL! I hope things go well.

The Nielsens said...

I'm jumping on the epidural wagon. I've done it both ways and definitely vote epidural. I'm so excited for you guys. Colin is a great name. I can't wait to see pictures. Here to all going wonderful. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Love you guys.